The industrial optical lens manufacturer is a precision and dense product, manufactured by coating technology, with a very delicate appearance. If it is used for a long time, it needs to be cleaned regularly. Taking good care of the lens can extend its service life. Improper cleaning will damage the polished surface and the base layer or special covering on the lens. Damage to the glass or covering surface will reduce the performance of all applications. The inspection by the equipment manufacturer determines the correct care and cleaning procedures. The following Xiaoqiang editor will help you and teach you some optical lens cleaning and maintenance skills:
1. First of all, keep holding the edge of the industrial lens and never touch the surface of the lens with your fingers. Moisture on the fingers can sometimes damage the covering on the lens. If the fingers stay on the surface of the lens for a long time, it will become stains. Even if you wear gloves, avoid contact with the lens surface;
2. Do not use metal tools or pliers to handle the lens. Using wooden, bamboo and plastic tools to handle the lens will reduce the chance of damage to the lens. For small lenses, you can use a handheld vacuum pen;
3. Keep the lens on a soft surface, especially if the optical surface is convex. Static placement on a hard desktop will cause surface scratches;
4. For lens systems or components, cover the lens cover when not in use to protect the optical surface from damage;
5. When storing the lens, it needs to be wrapped in a clean and soft lens box and placed in a safe place. Never put unpackaged lenses together in a box or bag, as they will be damaged if they come into contact with each other. Never put them under heavy objects.
If your camera or camcorder can be connected to an external filter, it is best to add a UV lens, which can effectively block dust and protect the lens.
Previous:What are the installation procedures for surveillance cameras?
Next:What can be seen from the changes of the mobile phone camera?